Include at least three sources to support your explanation.
Format your paper according to APA standards.
Describe the artwork you selected and answer the following questions in 350 to 700 words:
1. To what aspects of the human experience/emotion does the work relate?
2. How is that human experience meaningful to your life?
3. How does the work express or relate to your human experience?
4. What social, cultural, and moral values does the work express?
What is pop culture? How has pop culture influenced American artistic expression? How has pop culture played a role in expressing solutions to social problems? Provide two examples.
Unitary governments centralize power where federal governments disperse it. The U.S. is a federal system of government. In the wake of Hurricane Katrina and its brutal impact on New Orleans, fresh ammunition has been provided critics of federalism.
Does federalism work well in the United States?
Can you provide negative examples of federalism in action?
On balance, does a federal system provide the United States with a superior or inferior form of government? Why?
Analyze Reaganomic s impact on the size and cost of the federal government, social welfare, and job creation. Who benefited and who was hurt by Reagan s policies?
Describe how electrical and electronic devices produce complex waves.
Describe the effects of complex waveforms on electrical and electronic systems.
Emotional associations, usually negative ones, connect to a person or thing described with a stereotype, a popularly held image of a group that rests on little or no evidence.
Example: Stereotypes are often involved when someone lumps people under one name or description, especially when it begins with …
Why does the example above affect you and what is the statement s persuasive motive?
What is the difference between fact and opinion?
1) Which side would you take in the debates between the Federalists and the Anti Federalists? Why did the Federalists win in 1788?
2) How has American government followed the path that the Founding Fathers would have prescribed? How has it deviated?
3) Which groups were left out of the franchise of government after the Constitution was ratified? How have those groups managed to achieve the same guarantees since?
4) Should a person be tried a second time if compelling evidence of guilt can be shown?
5) International terrorists use the entitlements and rights of the Constitution as a weapon in their war on America. What, if anything, can be done about this?
Describe the social, economic, and political changes that played a role in the changing, vibrant city culture.
Explain how those changes were significant to growth and change in the country as a whole.
Describe a time when your moral values influnced the way you responded to an issue. what difference did you notice between your logical reasoning process and your moral reasoning process? what were the possible consequences or outcomes of your decision?