Create a risk register with eight risks currently facing the business to include the following.
1. Explain how one of the identified risks emanates from an aspect of the company’s global marketplace activities (e.g., manufacturing uncertainties, problems with suppliers, political instability, currency fluctuations).
2. Discuss the source(s) of each risk.
3. Evaluate the risk level for each risk in terms of severity of the impact, likelihood of occurrence, and controllability.
4. Develop an appropriate risk response for each risk to reduce the possible damage to the company. Note: This section should be included as a separate, detailed discussion to accompany the risk register.
B. Create a business contingency plan (BCP) that the company would follow if faced with a major business disruption (e.g., hurricane, tornado, terrorist attack, loss of a data center, the sudden loss of a call center in a foreign country, the collapse of a financial market or other catastrophic event) in which you include the following:
1. Analyze strategic pre-incident changes the company would follow to ensure the well-being of the enterprise.
2. Analyze the ethical use and protection of sensitive data.
3. Analyze the ethical use and protection of customer records.
4. Discuss the communication plan to be used during and following the disruption.
5. Discuss restoring operations after the disruption has occurred (post-incident).
C. Create an implementation plan in which you recommend ways of implementing, monitoring, and adjusting the BCP.
Table of contents
A Free title page
A bibliography page
Free Unlimited revisions
Free in text citations
College : $10 per page
University : $13 per page
Masters : $15 per page
PhD : $ 20 per page